This site is restricted and the content is confidential. If you are a NexJ Customer Advisory Group member and would like to request access, please contact Bryan Sachdeva.
NexJ’s Customer Advisory Group is formed of business and technology leaders and stakeholders from active NexJ customers. CAG members work with NexJ to provide thought leadership in the finance and insurance marketplace. Members bring industry experience, leadership, and vision to help improve the overall NexJ offering. CAG members commit their time to organizing and providing their input, attending sessions, reviewing content and giving detailed feedback in order to provide direct input to new functionality and usability feedback to the NexJ product groups.
In return for their time, members get visibility into product releases and roadmap, including early previews and invitations to participate in design sessions, influencing the product roadmap.
Being a NexJ Customer Advisory Group member includes some of the following benefits:
- Members are continuously updated on product direction and status
- Members get insight into key corporate developments and updates
- Members get to contribute to and influence NexJ product designs
- Members get to interact with each-other in hosted sessions for discussion
- Members are invited to attend NexJ’s annual Client Day event in Toronto